Chi Chi Crunch - Knife Cut Noodles with Steam Chicken in Bone Broth Soup
Knife Cut Noodles with Steam Chicken in Bone Broth Soup
Chi Chi Crunch - Buy Now on Amazon!
- Bone broth - use a pressure cooker add - pork bones, chicken bones, or beef bones, with ginger, garlic, oinion, water (bone:water - 1:2.5)
- Cook for 45 minutes, then refrigerate it over night.
- The fat/oil will become solid the next day, take out the fat on the top
- Steam a chicken breast with some seasoning. When it cools down use hands to peel it.
- Heat a bowl of the bone broth, add noodles, veggies when its boiling, add salt or soy sauce to taste. Put peeled chicken on the top, add scallion for a fresh look.
- Drizzle on some Chi Chi Crunch
#chi chi crunch #knife cut noodles #chili oil recipes #steam chicken #bone broth